Eggs Laid by Tigers

Friday, April 03, 2009

 

The Lucky Hofseshoe







Yesterday morning, as I was waking up, I found a most wonderful lucky horseshoe!  I was filled with delight!















 
 The magical and wonderful thing about the lucky horseshoe  was that the horse was still attached to it!

Imagine!  

I jumped up on the chestnut horse, and he galloped away into a glowing future!

Not a bad way to wake up.  I was refreshed and energetic.







Later that day, Carlito kindly took me to meet Dr. Schmidt, a cataract surgeon.

Dr. Schmidt told me that his name was German.  I believed him.












Then he said that he knew and respected my ophthalmologist and my cardiologist, ands was related by marriage to the partner of my internist.  Young Dr. Schmidt seemed delighted to be able to prove his worth as an eye surgeon to my doctors.


The upshot of my meeting with Dr. Schmidt is that I will have 20-80 vision in my aright eye, in about two weeks, if all goes well with the cataract removal.  

Then, in early June, I will have 20-25 vision in my left eye, enough to drive; enough -- praise the, ere, Lord -- to read Salt Cedars!





Lucky horseshoe indeed!





 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   December 2009   January 2010   April 2010   October 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]