Eggs Laid by Tigers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

 

Rapture

There's various kinds of joy in this world.  This is one kind.

Another kind is accompanied by a kinda "dog paddling water" feeling of panicky frustration:  now that Hussein's won ["I won," he told Republican legislators who complained about the stimulus -- pardon me, recovery -- package] there's very little for us, the True Believers, to complain about.

In the meantime, as my friend Mona Dean is pleased, frequently, to remind me, there's always time for joyful exuberance.

As she wrote recently,

Life Is Too Short,
Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly,
Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,
Laugh Uncontrollably,
And Never Regret Anything
That Made You Smile.
Life May Not Be The Party
We Hoped For,
But While We're Here, We Should Dance...
Nothing makes me happier!


And Mona Dean's not even a Liberal!

I notice that the talking Heads on MSNBC struggle for new stories, and even Jon Stuart was falling flat until, happily, he remembered never-failing Fox News.

So to  me, myself; and to all of us Liberals who morn the passing -- indeed the obliteration -- of our dearest enemy, Bushco, I post two pictures:






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   December 2009   January 2010   April 2010   October 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]